#YourShout: "Cardiff Has A Thriving And Prosperous Economy"
Fancy having your say on Cardiff's adventurous, ambitious 10-year plan to become the most liveable city in Europe?
Cardiff Council has a giant 10-year to-do list to make us the best city in Europe in which to live - and we, at theSprout, have an opportunity for young people to have their say on these exciting plans.
The plan is called the What Matters Strategy and aims to ensure that:
- People in Cardiff are healthy;
- People in Cardiff have a clean, attractive and sustainable environment;
- People in Cardiff are safe and feel safe;
- Cardiff has a thriving and prosperous economy;
- People in Cardiff achieve their full potential;
- Cardiff is a great place to live, work and play; and
- Cardiff is a fair, just and inclusive society.
To make sure the most important issues are addressed in the plan, YOUR thoughts are wanted. TheSprout has interviews with leaders from across the city's key organisations - so, let us know what you'd ask and if you'd like to conduct the leaders' interviews.
We are now inviting questions for an interview with Neil Cocker, Co-Founder of Cardiff Start on how we can make sure that ‘Cardiff has a thriving and prosperous economy’. We want to hear about what matters to you. If you have a question that you would like to have answered, please let us know.
We’re also currently inviting questions for an interview with Phil Bale, Leader of City of Cardiff Council on ‘Cardiff is a Great place to live, work and play’, and Saleem Kidwai, Director General of The Muslim Council of Wales, on how we can make sure that ‘Cardiff has a fair, just and inclusive society’.
Check back to read the articles.
- #YourShout: What Would You Ask The Director General Of Muslim Council Of Wales?
- Chief Superintendent Belinda Davies Answers Your Questions
- Health Boss Maria Battle Answers Your Questions - Part 1
Want to win a Sprout T-shirt? Fill in theSprout Satisfaction Survey!
Image Source: What Matters