NCMH Is Looking For Volunteers To Help With Mental Health Research
Mental health problems can affect anyone, regardless of their age, race, gender or social background. In the UK it's estimated that one in four of us will experience problems with our mental wellbeing at some point in our lives.
They are currently looking for volunteers to help their research into understanding mental health.
Who can take part?
If you live in Wales and have ever been diagnosed with a mental health condition you can help us. We are especially keen to speak to people who have experienced any of the following:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic spectrum disorders (ASD), e.g. autism, Asperger's syndrome and pervasive developmental disorder
- Mood disorders e.g. bipolar disorder and depression
- Schizophrenia and psychosis, e.g. schizoaffective disorder, schizophreniform disorder, puerperal psychosis and delusional disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
The National Centre for Mental Health (NCMH) is working to find out more about what causes mental health problems such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ADHD and PTSD.
Let's find out more about mental health, together.
Information >> Health >> Emotional and Mental Health
Information >> Health >> Emotional and Mental Health >> Depression
Information >> Health >> Emotional and Mental Health >> Psychosis