Election Debate: TV Audience Wanted
Do you want to have your say on Welsh issues?
Are you passionate about debate and politics?
Are you confused about who to vote for?
Are you sceptical of political parties?
Do you want to be on the telly?
The Wales Report is looking for audience members for The Wales Report - Election 2016 Leaders' Debate on Wednesday 27th April 2016, hosted by Huw Edwards at St David's Hall, Cardiff ahead of the Assembly elections on Thursday 5th May 2016.
We want to represent young audiences from a wide range of backgrounds in the fullest way possible, so we particularly want to hear from you if:
- you're from a community, area, or background that you believe is not well enough represented by the media
- you've read this far and thought, 'this isn't meant for people like me. I'm not the 'type' they're after.' (If you've thought that, chances are you couldn't be more wrong!)
You don't have to know how you are going to vote, or whether you will vote, or even why you would vote.
If you're 18+ years old and interested in coming along, then email email@example.com for more information and to apply.
We're looking for people of all ages, so if your parents or anyone else you know might be interested, get them to contact us!
Hope to see you there.
Got views? Love typing? Fill in theSprout Satisfaction Survey!
- Can I Get Involved In May 2016's Assembly Election As A Young Person?
- An Open Letter Regarding Electoral Reform
- Who Actually Voted Tory?
- Bite The Ballot @ Cardiff