Information » Education, Employment & Training » Skills » Key Skills
Key Skills describe a set of skills that help you to study and learn, are important for helping you get good grades in school or college and are highly valued by employers and by universities.
Key skills are the same whether you are at school, college or in employment.
- Application of number - using figures and numbers
- Communication - speaking writing and listening
- Information and Communication Technology - using computers
- Improving Own Learning and Performance - willing to learn new things
- Problem Solving - working things out