Youth Homelessness: The Shocking Truth / Help Me
During 2012-13, 2245 young people aged 16-24 in Wales were accepted as homeless.
In Australia, 9th April is Youth Homelessness Matters Day, and we’ve decided to team up with the leading homelessness charity for vulnerable young people and Women in Wales, Llamau, to mark the day in our own, Welsh way.
--Here is an excellent, insightful and shocking video that they have produced that brings the issue alive. Please take five minutes to take a look at this ‘hidden’ issue.
Related / helpful:
- Article: Homelessness In Wales (2010)
- Info Â» Housing Â» Homelessness
- Info Â» People In Your Life
- Info Â» Health Â» Emotional and Mental Health
- Organisations Â» Categories Â» Housing Â» Facing Homelessness
- Organisations Â» Categories Â» Relationships And Lifestyle Â» Parents / Carers / Independent Living
- Organisations: Llamau, Shelter Cymru, Welsh Assembly Government
- Events Â» April 2014: Sprout Editorial Group Meeting
Sub-Ed’s note to readers: If you need any free, confidential help with or advice with problems, please contact Meic online, via their helpline on 080880 23456, or text 84001. Meic is run by ProMo-Cymru, the legends behind theSprout.